the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

A NEW BITEY ?!?

I haven't even watched it yet and I voted five and gave it ten stars. Bitey is the best series of all time for anything !

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Freaking Great

The advisor sounds like mastermind a little bit

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Fucking Rapetacular !

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOMEZ0RZ YOU NEED TO LIKE WORK FOR DISNEY AND SHIT YO!

StealthBeast responds:

Where the fuck did you come from Mattkirby lol.

Kill All Nigg@s Kill All Nigg@s

Oh lord

For the horrible 'video' (using that term as loosely as possible) as well as the Authors obvious lack of caring for what the people actually think, I think the vid should be removed and the User should be blammed. I'm sure the appropriate "Fuk U" comment from the author should be appropriate evidence. This does belong on youtube and no where else. But, I doubt it'll belong there either. I honestly have no idea why you submitted this onto NG other than to cause problems. Trolling isn't helping the site and I'm sure you and your 3 friends are giggling your asses off at this stupid post.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Easily one of the best flash animations I've seen, pushing the envelope !

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Fucking Great !

Best so far, hands down. Thank you for investing in voice actors lol. Ah man, htat action was brutal as hell.

MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1 MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1

This is very good sprite combat !

Highly entertaining and humorous, I loved the Shodan background as well lol

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Meh =/

I liked it alot, but there are tons of questions left unanswered. How could he whoop so much ass, how far did it take him to get to her home, how did this happen, why ?

It was very good in the sound and animation style, I enjoyed it.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

Very funny !

I thought it sounded like the Twhylight guy. VERY funny I like the quick conversations it adds an alluring comedic charm to it, kind of like a funny gilmore girls.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

I wish I could vote 5 twice lol

It was funny as hell just doing the tips and then you put in the actual flash and it was funny as hell !