the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

A NEW BITEY ?!?

I haven't even watched it yet and I voted five and gave it ten stars. Bitey is the best series of all time for anything !

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Freaking Great

The advisor sounds like mastermind a little bit

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Fucking Rapetacular !

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOMEZ0RZ YOU NEED TO LIKE WORK FOR DISNEY AND SHIT YO!

StealthBeast responds:

Where the fuck did you come from Mattkirby lol.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Seriously

The reemus games are so amazing ! The adventure gameplay is some of the best I've played, The characters are very likable and the story is pretty damn good ! But one of the things that makes the cake in my book is the music ! I think it brings it all together and helps with the gameplay because most of the time it expressed your situation through music and that's perfect ! Not only that it's good ass music. IF there's a cd of the reemus music released you've got one customer here !

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Artifact 19 bug ?

The game is great and I've gotten every medal but kill with all weaps, 150 headshots, and the artifact. Because the artifact won't start with me ! I looked at the game guide, it says only given to people experienced in all fire arms. So common sense says get the 100 kill achievement with every achievement. Got that and no artifact 19, slightly annoyed but still a great game.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

.... as well

Well, this is a very good looking game. Let me stop there.

The enemies are so overpowered that you get shot back a ridiculous amount of distance, I died 3 times just because I spawned and got shot off the edge before I could even move.

The camera angles are very annoying, when I'm trying to see in front of me it zooms in to my head. Maybe to show off the art work.

The character moves too slow, I have no idea why he moves so slow and the rest of the characters don't it's like you're trying to make him a tank...

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

An addictive drone

IT seems to give an end to the monotony. Or rather a theme music to it lol

Guitar vs Piano (8bit) Guitar vs Piano (8bit)

Great

I don't necessarily think you can trump the beginning but it's a very good mock

pheel responds:

Thanks very much :)
Glad you liked it

Voice acting demo 1 Voice acting demo 1

NICE !

Wow, great job ! Very cartoony, but it is very good. It really is like hearing several different people.

What an excellent example of premium voice acting !

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. not that great i promise.
but i certainly am working on improving my voices. :D:D:D
and yes! cartoony is my favourite! thanks man!